We’re offering you the chance to win the Kameleon Rose Ultimate Travel Dress, made from a non-creasing, quick-drying comfortable fabric – and that can be styled 20 different ways!
To enter simply email email@example.com and tell us which colour and size you would like to win along with your email address and telephone number.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is maiden-voyage.com Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for employees of Maiden Voyage and Kameleon Rose and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://maidenvoyagedotcom.wordpress.com/ and https://twitter.com/maiden_voyage
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be [04/11/18]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. The prize is as follows: one Kameleon Rose Ultimate Travel Dress. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England]